Hello Liam,

      I've inserted into the web.xml file these lines:
         <servlet-mapping>
            <servlet-name>Tiparire</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>Tiparire.pdf</url-pattern>
         </servlet-mapping>
         <servlet>
            <servlet-name>Tiparire</servlet-name>
            <servlet-class>Tiparire</servlet-class>
         </servlet>
      Tiparire.class is not part of any package.
      Tomcat starts ok, but, when i'm trying to access the location
      "servlet/Tiparire.pdf", it says:
        "The requested resource (/servlet/Tiparire.pdf) is not
        available"
     Where is the problem ?

     Alex.