Craig, how do I go about starting to work with Java Servlets and Java Server Pages
in Tomcat's Web Container context?! You seem to be pretty damn knowledgeable about
all aspects of Tomcat--just going by the answers which I have seen you supply to
various users questions--so I REALLY THOUGHT that you could answer my query too.