Hi,

I've been using the ant tasks for the manager app and they are really
slick.  Makes testing much easier.

However, how does one dynamically install an application when one has
to specify context stuff in the server.xml or in a standalone
[myapp].xml (using Tomcat 4.1.3)?

I'd like to run my builds from anywhere and not have Tomcat attempt to
load the app up at startup.  I need to specify the context in the
[myapp].xml because I have Reource and ResourceParams for JDBC
connection pooling.

Is this impossible or am I just missing something?

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]