Hi again

The stagenewngfl host element is defined twice (which is a bit strange now I
look at it).  Once in the Tomcat-Standalone service section and once in the
Tomcat-Apache service section.  I do want it to be available both through
Apache and direct from Tomcat.  I took a guess and got rid of the host in
the Tomcat-Apache service.  This seems to have worked as the generated conf
file now only has one virtualhost entry for stagenewngfl.  I presume from
this that all contexts are shared among all services (even if the context
isn't defined in the given service) - which seems a bit odd.

Then I started playing and seeing if I could define an examples context
under stagenewngfl.  I couldn't get it to work and it just gave me page not
found.  I then tried changing the path attribute for the stagenewngfl
context to be /stagenewngfl.  That didn't work either.  It seems that I
can't get http://stagenewngfl.ngfl.gov.uk/anything-at-all/ to work.  However
I still seem to be able to get pages from my webapp if I go to the root (for
instance http://stagenewngfl.ngfl.gov.uk/index.jsp), but that is when I get
JSP source back.

I am now more confused than I was :-(

I hope this all means something to someone as I have lost it.

I hope you can help,

        Anthony.

PS I doubt the links in this mail will work as our firewall will probably
block them.

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com