control Panel->System->Advanced->Environment Variables

-----Original Message-----
From: jaicey ouseph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 6:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Classpath

Hello Sir,

I am using Tomcat 4.0. I have some database driver class in a some
specific directory say d:\driver. I have set my classpath to that
directory. I can start tomcat in 2 ways
*       Through startup.bat which calls setclasspath.bat where u can
specify your classpath setting.
*       Through bootstrap.

By setting the classpath in setclasspath.bat works only if I start
Tomcat 4.0 using startup.bat. But how do I set my classpath if I want to
start Tomcat using bootstrap.

Waiting desperately for your answer.

Thanx in advance.
Byee....