From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Classpath

Howdy,
Do you mean the classpath for pre-compiling (using JspC) your JSPs?  Or the
runtime classpath?  AFAIK you don't need to specify a special runtime
classpath for your JSPs: the relevant jasper jars are in the tomcat server's
libraries and are automatically loaded when the server needs to compile
JSPs.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

JSP