Under UNIX it was very convenient for us to create a symbolic link from
our WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes directory to the respective
directories in our package that contained our jars and to the base
directory of our package structure (for the purpose of setting up the
CLASSPATH).  But unfortunately this approach is not platform independent
and won't work under windows.  Is my only alternative to copy all these
files to WEB-INF?   The advantage of symbolically linking is that any
time these classes changed, Tomcat would automatically know about it.
Is there another way to tell Tomcat where my claases are?  Possibly
specify the CLASSPATH in my web.xml file?

Thanks,
Chris