From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:ira.waxberg@;japan.bnpparibas.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 November 2002 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cannot create Oracle driver not matter what I do!

Neither repackaging the jar without the  javax.sql classes, nor just placing
one copy in common/lib worked. Another person suggested I use ojdbc14.jar
instead of classes12.jar, but this didn't work either. So, now I'm looking
into the Orion server....

Extranet
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 11/12/2002 10:47 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]