Hello Tom,

There are a few places.  If it is for one particular app, just place
it within the <Context ...> element that defines your webapp.  Do this
either in server.xml or in a Context Configuration File (see admin.xml
and manager.xml for examples).

Jake

Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:hoju@;visi.com