Great, we will have to try that out.  Did you need to configure a second
<Host> for the secure site?

Or is that only necessary if you want a separate domain secure.site.com
instead of regular.site.com.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Norbert K. Kuhnert              Phone: 858-455-1800 x204
                                    Fax: 858-455-1801
  CTO, Founder                    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cafesoft LLC                      WWW: www.cafesoft.com