heh, funny... No I do not work for Apple - there're popular sayings that sort of goes like "people that work at the salami factory don't eat it salami", "if you really like her, don't marry her" etc. In any case, I must admit at being very psyched about having having a Mac UI over Unix. The stars have aligned themselves!

In regards to dev tools. I basically use a my favorite text editor, usual shell scripting, Jarkata Ant and will occasionally wonder into C and Objective-C and for that I used the Apple Dev Tools which are a free download. Be as it may, my understanding is that there a quite a few IDEs that MacOSX friendly i.e., JBuilder, Forte, NetBeans, CodeWarrior, TogetherJ and some others. Here's a link that showcases a handful of them and some other cool tools -beware that not all are top of the line:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/development_tools/