The license states :
"1.  LICENSE TO USE.  Sun grants you a non-exclusive
and non-transferable license for the internal use only
of the accompanying software..."

This seems to me to be all the permission you need to
use the SDK within your company.

In addition, there is language that allows you to
Distribute within your company or with your product
binarys as long as :
"(i) you distribute the Redistributables complete and
unmodified..."

So, read it real close once again.

=== message truncated ===