That's an idea, al inside an engine

      <Host name="diarioinformacion.pruebaapache.renr.es" debug="0"
appBase="webappsInformacion"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

        <Context path="" docBase="diarioinformacion" debug="0">
                     prefix="diarioInformacion." suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true"/>
        </Context>

      </Host>

      <Host name="zamora.pruebaapache.renr.es" debug="0"
appBase="webappsZamora"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

        <Context path="" docBase="laopiniondezamora" debug="0">
                     prefix="laopiniondeZamora." suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true"/>
        </Context>

      </Host>

 Two different hosts in different directories.

Administracion de Sistemas

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.renr.es <http://www.renr.es/>
Tel: 96.598.71.85 - Fax: 96.592.43.12