Yes, thank you Andoni, but how can I configure it? May I have various
<host...></host> inside the <Engine...></Engine>, or must I create a new
service tag only for the new host (again, with a different directory base)?
Thanks.

Em Qua 04 Dez 2002 09:26, Andoni escreveu:
> You can have as many hosts as you like in an engine.
>
> Andoni.

Cristiano Moreira Silva
Lecom S/A - Liderança Estratégica em Comunicação Digital
WebDeveloper - Tecnologia
http://www.lecom.com.br
[EMAIL PROTECTED]