Very good point, but what if the administrator him/herself grand this
access to this particular user?  Linux and Unix is all about flexibility
right?  Yes, kernel would be to be changed.  But I thought I already have
that, and if it's not, then it's worth a change, versus thousands and
thousands of developers has to work around it (take it millions).