Here is the line that workd for me in Apache 1.3.27 Are you using Apache
2.x?

Redirect temp /index.html http://main.wellinx.com/servlets/Logon?STATE=0&USER=doctor

The '/' by itself may not work. When I set it up, I had to include the
'index.html'. But I do not remember because I set it up so long ago.

Ben Ricker

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 18:40, Alexander Wallace wrote:
> Adding a line like the one you suggest doesn't seem to work... People at
> apache's irc said it should be something like:
>
> Redirect / http://www.domain.com/context
>
> But that only seems to create infinite redirects since it redirects to the
> same domain name.
>
> The docs say that redirect takes a URI and then a URL.
>
> Could you check your config files and paste one line here? Just to make sure
> the syntax is correct?
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Monday 16 December 2002 15:42, Ben Ricker wrote:
>
> > Redirect temp www.domain.com www.domain.com/path-to-context
> >
> > Hth,
> >
> > Ben Ricker

Ben Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>