David Durst wrote:
Sounds like you don't have the appropiate driver loaded or you have
incorrectly specified your pgsql driver in server.xml. Double check the
values. I make that mistake alot.

I have gotten that answer like 10 times now :(
I have the correct driver specified :)
I must have because I had this all working up until about 30 minutes ago.
Well ....

I have the jar in both common/lib/ and sfadmin/WEB-INF/lib
You should only have it in common/lib, for this purpose.

I am starting to think the whole DBCP thing is very unstable.
It's working for me and quite a few other people who have been using it.
I've used it on postgresql as well. Works like a charm. Currently using it on sapdb, about three to four sites. Some other guy I know is using oracle.