Hi,
I installed Tomcat 4.1.17 on Win NT 4. Installation went through fine
without any problems. Previously, I have installed JDK 1.3.0. When I started
installing, it said "Using JDK found in c:\jdk1.3". Then, when I click on
Start>Program Files>Apache Group>Start Tomcat, nothing happens. The console
window comes up, stays for a second, and then vanishes....It is working on a
different Win NT machine. What could be the problem?

Thanks and regards,
Raj