Hello -

There's no need for jk2.properties with mod_jk.  The connector used on the
Tomcat side doesn't affect the configuration needed for the Apache module.
If you are using mod_jk and not mod_jk2, the only configuration file you
need is workers.properties, and that is regardless of using Ajp13Connector
or CoyoteConnector on the Tomcat side.  CoyoteConnector can handle HTTP,
HTTPS, JK, and JK2.

John