Hi,

Ah, thanks. That worked. Actually, this was the first thing I tried, but I
realised I was defining the <Host> tags inside the localhost one. (Oops :)

Unfortunatly, it still leaves me with a problem. I really don't want to have to
shut down tomcat and restart everytime I add a new user to the system. Tomcat
takes a while to "warm up", which is a period when every customer request for a
java application returns 500. mod_webapp allows me to define the context in
httpd.conf, which is pretty handy.

Is there any way I can use mod_jk to have tomcat take it's cue from Apache as to
what context it ought to be in? Alternatively, is there a port I can signal
Tomcat on to reread it's configuration?

Thanks,
C.Davies