Von: Sebastião Carlos Santos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Februar 2003 19:37
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Connection Pooling

Indeed which is the difference of using

1. Tomcat JNDI: or
2. commons-dbcp + commons-pooling: ?

Thank you

There are two options.

1. Tomcat JNDI: refer to Tomcat's JNDI datasource how-to
2. commons-dbcp + commons-pooling: refer to commons-dbcp and pooling API
documentation

Which one do you want to know?

Regards,

PQ

"This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
"This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"
Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator - OCP DBA 8i
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED