Hi, I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4 and I'm wondering if setting up a connection pooling will
give me a capability to set up some time intervals according to which my pool manager
will check if connections are active and recycle them if they are not.  Does Tomcat
have this capability? ( is there something like pool manager that goes aroung checking
for connections?)
In the Jakarta documentation you can find how to set up and obtain the connection
through the new datasource, but there is nothing about how to explicitly use this pool
to check for stale connections and such.
Plese, let me know where I can find this.
Are there some free packages I can download and use?
Thank you very much for your help.
Nadia