hi there,

I've searched the whole forum but haven't found any definitive answer on
this issue; since I'll try to repost with different language:

If somebody runs JSPC using ANT to precompile all the JSPs, the precompile
fails if any of the JSPs in  different directories has the same name.

/jsp/mydir1/index.jsp
/jsp/mydir2/index.jsp
==> JSPC fails with a quite confusing error message, which boils down to
not having unique JSP names.

Uniquely naming all JSPs is probably not an option because index.jsp is
quite convenient.
==> I've also scanned the Tomcat 4.1.24 release notes, but haven't found a
fix there.

Does anybody know how to fix this JSP naming problem??

Thx alot
Johannes