I am not quite sure if this question is suitable for this mailing list.  If
not, please forgive me.

I am using the form authentication for adding security to one of my apps.
Since this app will be in use with several web sites, I am forced to pass
something like "?site=somesite" in my url.
The problem that I am running into is that on the actual login form, I do not
have access to the original query string.
The login page has 2 links: Create account and Recover Password.
I need that original query string so I can reference the proper web site's
information.
What I have access to is the query string of "/some_app/login.jsp?name=value"
for displaying the login screen.
That query is what I have placed in web.xml.

So here is my question.  How can I capture the original query string or make
the query string in web.xml dynamic?

I am also looking for mailing lists for the following:
    Struts Questions
    General Java Questions
    J2EE Questions

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.