Search for mod_jk

It is rather easy to setup.  You run your apache web server on port 80
(default).
You run Tomcat on port 8080 (default).
You use mod_jk to define *.do and *.jsp to be served with Tomcat.
Note: Tomcat's home directory is different then Apache's.  You will have
to play with some settings or create aliases.