Appreciate the thought.
Will add that to my notes as I pursue this adventure. :-)
-Norm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, David Damerell wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Norman C. Leet wrote:
> >As a curiosity, could tomsrtbt be utilized to partition a hard drive, load
> >a file system.......hmmmm....afraid that is about the limit of my linux
> >expertise. I have played with minix a fair amount.
>
> Yes, although you may also want to look at the GNU parted boot floppy;
> unless Tom's crammed in parted while I wasn't looking, parted offers
> superior facilities for dealing with existing partitions (from a
> variety of OSes), which may well be an issue for you.
>
> --
> David Damerell, Computer Officer, Department of Chemistry, Cambridge
> Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> These are my opinions, not those of the Department as a whole.
>