It is still broken.  I'll try to work on it tonight.  -Tom

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Javier Hernandez wrote:

> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:42:38 +0200 (MEST)
> From: Javier Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomsrtbt Mail List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [tomsrtbt] New apa1480 module fails
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> I have tried the new apa1480_cb.o module in the 1.7.218 with
> original kernel 102.0.39
> 
> I am not sure if there is something wrong with it or if it is
> my fault and have done something wrong.
> 
> I got the following message when launching the 'pcmcia' daemon:
> -----------------[snip]--------------------------
> initializing socket 1
> Socket 1: Adaptec APA-1480 SCSI Host Adapter
> executing: 'insmod /lib/modules/pcmcia/cb_enabler.o' 
> executing: 'insmod /lib/modules/pcmcia/apa1480_cb.o' 
> + /lib/modules/pcmcia/apa1480_cb.o: not an object file
> insmod exited with status 2
> executing 'modprobe apa1480_cb'
> modprobe: not found
> modprobe exited with status 2
> get dev info on socket 1 failed : Try again
> -----------------[snip]--------------------------
> 
> I wonder if there is a way of setting up a tomsrtbt full
> system. I mean a system where to compile binaries, etc...
> ( libc5, kernel 102.0.39, etc... )
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Javi,         _____                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                 |                    http://www.europa3.com/users/fjherna/
>      \_________(_)_________/         http://www.valux.org/
> ____________!___!___!___________     Linux User 21363
> ========================================================================
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to