Hello all,
in nearly 2 months it will not longer be allowed to run most langlink-bots
(aka interwiki-bots) on the toolserver for nearly all of you (see my old mail
below for details). To make it official I added a new rule 9.4 to our rule-page
short time ago and send this mail also to -announced.
The new rule forbids the running of any langlink-bot on the toolserver with
the following 2 exceptions:
*The bot is run by the MMP interwiki-bot (or however it will be called at the
end),
*The bot runs only for limited time (!=continuous) or testing.

Until now, no building of the needed MMP has taken place AFAIK, so I would
recommend to speed that up so there will be a MMP until 1. March.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885