Hello,
At Wednesday 01 May 2013 14:46:08 DaB. wrote:
>  The Toolserver had a tendency to make breaking changes

sorry, I have to disagree here. We are very backwards-compatible. We still
support a Solaris-login-server just because people are too lazzy to convert
their stuff to Linux, we still support 2 variants of cron because the users can
not decide which one to use. We have let people run non-SGE-task 2 YEARS after
River announced the usage of SGE.
If our little changes are too much for you, than a moving to Labs will be out
of question for you.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885