On 04/30/2013 11:10 PM, Jeremy Baron wrote:
> I don't know what peter/asher had planned for the new Maria world.

Yes, the fact that there are a couple of near-equivalent ways of doing
it is part of the reason why we haven't been all that explicit yet -- I
want to do some testing first to find the best solution before we
encourage people to use it; there's little point in having everyone
start doing it one way just to come back a few weeks later to announce
"well, we're doing this another way after all".  :-)

-- Marc