From: topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:topbraid-composer-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christoph
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:36 PM
To: TopBraid Composer Users
Subject: [tbc-users] Re: dl query and topbraid

Thanks a lot for your answer. I like to ask a follow-on question: In
Protege, I can just input a classname in the DL Query field and get all
instances or subclasses, for example. How can I do this in Topbraid? Do I
have to use Sparql Syntax or can I also just input the name of a class, eg.,
just "Pizza" and run the query?

THANKS, Christoph