Irene,

yes to a certain extent that would work, assuming that the SM scripts
asserts the new triples into the current model (using
sml:PerformUpdate with INSERT INTO <http://tb-session>). This would
then add exactly that person to the graph, and also notify the client
about the new triples, i.e. the new Person would show up on the
screen. However, this is not really a true RDF back-end and many other
queries (e.g. using the class tree or search form) don't work because
they have no real RDF data to query.

Holger