Hello,
   In using the ARQ2SPIN class to convert my sparql queries to SPIN
queries I've noticed the conversions seem to be fairly slow.  For
example, using the spinsquare model, converting the following query:

CONSTRUCT
  { ?this spinsquare:area ?area .}
WHERE
  { ?this rdf:type ?TYPE_CLASS .
    ?this spinsquare:width ?width .
    ?this spinsquare:height ?height
    LET (?area := spinsquare:twoDimArea(?width, ?height))
  }

Using:

   org.topbraid.spin.model.Query spinQuery = a2s.createQuery(arqQuery,
null);

Takes almost a second, and that is just for the above line.  Note that
twoDimArea is a spin:Function I defined that simply multiplies the args:

SELECT ?result
WHERE {
    LET (?result := (?arg1 * ?arg2)) .
}

Is this normal, or might there be something wrong with my setup?  As the
queries and models get a little more complex, the timings go up too,
with some of my queries taking 5 seconds and more to simply convert to
SPIN queries.

Thanks,
Jeff