I do not know if it worked on the PC laptop because I left it in the middle
of the operation, but at home (on the iMac), I ran it with just a few rows
and it worked (3 rows took 5 minutes, another 20 rows took about 20
minutes). Now I am running another 50 rows. But it is working. Just very
slow. I am assuming that this is because TBC is checking all of the other
instances for updates as it creates each new property, and since there are
many tens of thousands of items maybe it just takes a while (unfortunate
but such is life).

--
Jack

For more options, visit this group at