Hello Holger,

I have similar requirement that, i have developed SWP application using
TBC-ME and running it on the Top Braid Live Personal server.
I dont have Enterprise server. I need to run it on any other web server to
make it available to other users. While finding solution for this I came
across the following blog post,
http://topquadrantblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/publishing-html-created-with-sparql-web.html

. Is this not the solution for above issue?

Thanks,
Shreelakshmi