The sad reality is that semantic web services are becoming popular, and the
world sees all web servers (do the names Apache and Tomcat ring a bell?) as
free. I think that the best way to sell a product like TBL is to provide a
free version that has a published limit on the number of triples it can
handle. That allows the growing number of researchers trying to prove that
semantic technologies can help solve real problems make their case. This
can only lead to more sales. I fear that the current approach will lead
business away from TQ, which cannot be the desired result.

Jack