I have tried several times to download the archive:
tbcme-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.v20160913-1117-macosx.cocoa.x86_64. Each time it
downloads successfully and gets extracted successfully but there is only
the app and an html file in the folder and when I launch the app I get an
error that the app is damaged. I have done this 3 times now. Has anyone
successfully downloaded and launched the 5.2 beta on an Apple computer?

Jack Hodges