You can track the origin of each triple in TBC if you move/hover your mouse over the icon of the triple.

Right, what I sent before is by itself no explanation for the rdfs:subClassOf owl:Thing triple. Both the TTL and the RDF/XML file from that site contains that triple in a second definition (see for example https://www.w3.org/ns/prov.rdf)

<owl:Class rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#SoftwareAgent";>
        <rdfs:label>SoftwareAgent</rdfs:label>
        <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Thing"/>

which looks like an error - you may want to contact the relevant W3C group about this.

In TTL there are actually two definitions:

:SoftwareAgent
    a owl:Class ;
    rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov-o#> ;
    rdfs:label "SoftwareAgent" ;