Hi there

We need to optimise Lucene in a text search App and I want to run some
tests and explore the configuration options for Lucene on a text corpus,
datagraph and/or ontology.

Part 1 of my question is:

When using a local instance of TBCME and EDG on 6.3.2 search the EDG box
from the main home page of EDG is not responsive. There is nothing
triggered in the client after the on click action as observed via chrome
dev tools when clicking the search button.

Does Search the EDG require a server or can it be run on localhost ?

Part 2:

I've run through documentation I can find for customizing Lucene. e.g.
textindex.ui.ttl but it doesn't give many clues to configuration all the
functionality that exists in Lucene or in EDG.

E.g. on the EDG search configuration screen (see below) the selected
classes, search facets and properties are listed. Where are all these
configured  ?

How are/can the other many optimization aspects of Lucene configured ?

Current Search Configuration

Search is currently configured, by administrator, to find items in the
asset collections:
Selected Collections

   - Data Graphs:  Wiring Rules Data Graph
    (urn:x-evn-master:rules_data_graph)