> On 9 Mar 2024, at 7:34 pm, steveray...@gmail.com <steveraysteve...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Actually, QUDT only has the major version (currently 2.1) in the graph URIs,
> and that hasn't changed in a few years. Furthermore, the individual Units,
> QuantityKinds, etc. do not have a version in their URIs, so there are still
> problems with collisions between the built-in units and loading a more recent
> release.

I guess such collisions are not the fault of the namespace developers. There is
no need to change the URIs of all resources with each version. Programming
languages/APIs also don't do that as this would break things all the time.
Instead, users need to be clear about which version they "compile against".

Anyway, I have recorded a development ticket to look into moving these external
graphs into a dedicated workspace project, and that project could then be
deleted and replaced via project upload. I just need to identify which graphs
we are talking about. Maybe QUDT should also be moved into that new project.

The timing is good (now-or-never) as we are just about to finish our work on
TopBraid 8 which will have various other changes to the workspace anyway.

Holger