Well, my toughts are that there are some providers out there who will provide
you with an server while beeing anonymous. But that aren‘t many and they are
expensive, so called bulletproof hosters. The thing is: You shouldn‘t even have
to stay anonymous just because running an exit relay, but as Isaac said, LEA
are not very well informed sometimes. And if you don‘t stay anonymous you have
to fear seizures or a bust at home - and thats nothing a relay ooperator wants.
Thats the reason for me too to stay away from an exit node for now :/

Just for your information: a good anonymous hoster would charge 100 dollars per
month or more for an 100 mbit unmetered server.....