I have recently learned about sourcehut.org, which seems to gain some
traction as an alternative to GH. It's not as polished, but it seems
to cover the basics, and it is itself a FOSS project
(https://sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sourcehut/).

Unfortunately, it only offers Git and Mercurial hosting at this time.
However I've been wondering lately if I / we / someone might contact
the sr.ht community and ask if there would be an interest for adding
SVN support (provided there would be enough volunteers to work on it).

I have no idea whether this is realistic / would be accepted by the
current sr.ht community / how hard it would be ... so far this is just
a thought, which I wanted to share :-).

--
Johan