Now even the OSDN Subversion repository seems to be offline (don't know if
that was intentional or not).

$ svn ls https://svn.osdn.net/svnroot/tortoisesvn/trunk
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.osdn.net/svnroot/tortoisesvn/trunk'
svn: E000002: Could not find the requested SVN filesystem

It seems that the repository on Sourceforge is already up to date:

$ svn info https://svn.code.sf.net/p/tortoisesvn/code
Relative URL: ^/
Repository Root: https://svn.code.sf.net/p/tortoisesvn/code
Repository UUID: cc8e0003-5e82-43e2-9771-63201f7d8d9c
Revision: 29592
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: danielsahlberg
Last Changed Rev: 29592
Last Changed Date: 2023-07-07 12:24:13 +0200 (Fri, 07 Jul 2023)

Shall we announce that all commits from now go to SourceForge? (Sorry for
being explicit about that but I wanted to make sure we are all on the same
page). I noticed that the repository UUID is different on SourceForge so
some manual work is required to connect an existing WC to the new
repository (delete .svn, checkout again).

We then also need to switch the project status from "moved to" to "active".

I can prepare to write something on the website. Shall we also in the same
time look at migrating the website to SourceForge?

Kind regards,
Daniel