On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 5:09:22 PM UTC+1, Ralf wrote:
> Hi
> project monitor is a really great supplement to the other TortoiseSVN
> tools. I already used CommitMonitor before ProjectMonitor came up.
> There is just one little thing I miss: I have just one project configured
> - so everytime I open ProjectMonitor from tray I have to select this
> project explicitly to show the commits. There could be several solutions to
> satisfy my "problem":
> - let the user mark one project as "default" and show this on opening PM
> - select the first project (having new commits?) on opening PM

This is already implemented on trunk:
and will be in the 1.10 release.

You can try a nightly build if you like:

"TortoiseSVN" group.
to tortoisesvn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
  • Tiny impr... Ralf via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
      • ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQdMz0rIwzNSAxRcMc3z29ttS4tFXDuO1Ns0zer4Ng__cmhG