Hi Stefan,

 �

Thanks for your tool, which I use daily to monitor all our repositories.
However, the “Waiting for monitoring thread to finish” problem appears every
morning. It takes several minutes to disappear and it is very annoying. I must
either wait for it or kill the app and run it again, in which case it works
fine. I understand that this maybe a problem with the server not replying soon
enough. Maybe one could add a cancel button or set a timeout to a few seconds
so that the app does not hang for that long?

 �

Kind regards,

 �

Konstantinos