Hi,

Yes, I saw that, but was hoping to find something even more readily
available, as I said, preferably a .zip file hosted somewhere?

Why? Because I use scoop package manager ( scoop.sh ). It already contains
tortoisesvn, but not tortoisegit. I'm trying to create a new
tortoiseoverlays package so that both tortoisesvn and tortoisegit can use
tortoiseoverlays as a dependency. I got it to work, but now I just need to
add the rest of the icon packs. I can manually zip and host the icons if I
really have to. But then it becomes just one more thing I have to maintain.
Hoping for an easier solution. Hope this makes sense. BTW, scoop is great.
I much prefer it over chocolatey or winget.

thanks
Francois Botha