Hi All:

We are preparing a github workshop for the next week meeting of the open source club. I know that there are tons of tutorials and videos online, but I was hoping for something that could be done in an interactive fashion. The students attending will be at very different levels of experience (from total newbies to regular commiters) and having someone go through slide like talk or telling the students to watch vidoes will most likely not work.

Is anybody familiar with some interactive way of doing the git and github intruction?

I am hoping for something that would allow the students who are more experienced to take on the role of teachers.

Thanks,
Joanna

Joanna Klukowska, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU
Warren Weaver Hall, Room 423
joann...@cs.nyu.edu
http://cs.nyu.edu/~joannakl/
Office hours (Fall 2017):
Monday 11:30am-1:00pm, Thursday 1:30am-3:00pm