This bug was fixed in the package lxsession - 0.5.3-2ubuntu1

---------------
lxsession (0.5.3-2ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Drop the dependency on consolekit in favor of the systemd replacements
    (LP: #1502045).

 -- Simon Quigley <tsimo...@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:39:09 -0600

** Changed in: lxsession (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  Move from consolekit to logind

Status in lxdm package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in lxsession package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in mate-power-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in polkit-qt-1 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in solaar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in sugar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in tcosmonitor package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ulatencyd package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in lxdm package in Debian:
  New
Status in tcosmonitor package in Debian:

  consolekit has been dead upstream for a long time. Ubuntu moved to
  logind in saucy (13.10), and we don't support consolekit any more.
  There are a few packages which still depend on it, most notably
  openssh, lxdm, and lxsession{,-logout}. For Ubuntu 16.04 we really
  should get rid of CK.