that said ^, I've just done a few reboots with nearby and news
favourited (installed from latest lp:~hanloon-team/hanloon/clicks). When
I reboot, the news scope works just fine every time. The strange one is
the nearby scope. When the nearby scope finishes surfacing, all child
scopes show up but, other than weather, they all show "No Location
found" (which is weird because the weather results are location specific
and correct). Then when I trigger another surfacing (add and remove a
character in the search), the nearby scope then only shows me results
from weather and nearby wikipedia articles, and this time the wikipedia
results are location specific and correct. Every surfacing from then on
do the same.

I assume that since this bug was reported we've been through a number of
updates and hence shifted from issue to issue.

(I'm testing on RTM #88 btw)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  Nearby and News scope do not load on reboot

Status in The Savilerow project:
  Confirmed
Status in QML plugin for Scopes:
  New
Status in “unity-scopes-api” package in Ubuntu:

  reporduce:
  1- favourite nearby and/or news
  2- reboot the phone
  3 - unlock and swipe to nearby/news

  result:
  Scope is blank, not even departments are loaded in nearby

  expected result:
  scope load, to see what they look like, search for something and then cancel
search. This triggers a refresh and the scopes then load ok.