Thanks for testing, I'll publish the regression fix as soon as all archs
have finished building.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to nss in Ubuntu.

  attempt to add opensc using modutil suddenly fails

Status in nss package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in nss source package in Focal:
  In Progress
Status in nss source package in Jammy:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The following command to add the OpenSC PKCS11 module for use in, eg,
  Chrome fails:

  modutil -dbdir sql:$HOME/.pki/nssdb -add "OpenSC" -libfile
  /usr/lib/opensc-pkcs11.so

  This has worked for me several times in the past, but today Chrome
  stopped detecting my smart card and when I tried to re-initialize
  ~/.pki/nssdb and re-add OpenSC using the command above, I received the
  following error:

  ERROR: Failed to add module "OpenSC". Probable cause : "Unknown code
  ___P 3".